• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

October 5, 2013

Paris Fashion Week Day 1-Keeping it casual

No comments:
 
So I finally made it to Paris fashion week this season(excuse me PARIS FASHION WEEK).Madness,seriously.
Do you think it's real for a simple girl like me with no status in the world of fashion to become a part of it for some time..?It definitely is.
Once you show up at fashion week,you look eye-catchy and a bit not like the others you stand a chance to be snapped.Basically,everyone does.It is as simple as that.
As a pleasure I visited the presentation of SS14 collection by iconic Karl Lagerfield and a fashion show(to be honest I was freaking late and managed to snap only the finalle for my vine app).But let's talk about it later.
Back to the point,here the first outfit I wore for the first day in Paris based on sightseeing and roaring around between tourist places.The Tuileries garden was pretty full that day,so me and my friend Veronica did a little stop for some photos.
Here it is.The tower.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff